We have a range of social beginner, intermediate and advance adult tennis coaching and training sessions for first-time or seasoned players at a tennis club near you.
We believe tennis is a game you can play for life so we welcome you to give it a go. For those who love a bit of friendly competition, we hold singles and doubles competitions.
Adult Tennis Coaching Canberra
- Less than 6-months of formal coaching
- Recommend for players with no to minimal tennis/sport experience
- Player is not able to hit a consistent over-head serve
- Recommended for players with basic technique and those who can sustain a 5-shot rally from baseline-to-baseline or players with past coaching history or at a competition level
- Player is able to hit 1 serve out of 3 in the correct box and able to play a very social tennis match
- Recommended for players who are fine-tuning their technique and can implement multiple tactical plays on the run
- An advance tennis player has played or able to play in a singles tournament or regular fixtures
- Player is able to play and understand the baseline to net transition game
- Cost – $20/sessions*
*Multiplied by the number of sessions left in the season
- Recommended for all abilities, from players new to the game to players with a wealth of player experience
- Venues: Barton Tennis Club, Majura Tennis Club (Dickson), Reid Tennis Club, Old Parliament House Rose Gardens (Parkes), Turner Tennis Club & Erindale (Tuggeranong)
- Click here for bookings and more information
Organise Your Own Tennis Group
Want to play with friends in a private group setting. Organise your own group with a Tennis Canberra Coach.
- Groups of 3 or 4 = $35/player
- Groups 5 or 6 = $30/player
- Groups 7+ = $25/player
*Note: Our public group sessions will have priority over private group lessons. We will do our very best to get you a time that suits your group however, due to seasonal demands our coaches might need to teach a public session if it conflicts with your pre-organised session.
Email email@example.com to sort out a time, day & venue
Click Here for Single or Doubles Private Lessons