We have a range of social beginner, intermediate and advance adult tennis coaching and training sessions for first-time or seasoned players at a tennis club near you.
We believe tennis is a game you can play for life so we welcome you to give it a go. For those who love a bit of friendly competition, we hold singles and doubles competitions.
Adult Tennis Coaching Canberra
- First-time players
- For players that have little to no striking (hitting) experience
- Has a little or no understanding of the rules of tennis
- Less than 6-months of formal coaching
- Has a little understanding of the rules and traditional scoring system
- Recommend for players with no to minimal tennis/sport experience
- Player is not able to hit a consistent over-head serve
- Recommended for players with basic technique and those who can sustain a 5-shot rally from baseline-to-baseline or players with past coaching history or at a competition level
- Player is able to hit 1 serve out of 2 in the correct box and able to play a very social tennis match
- Understands the basic rules, positioning and scoring in both singles & doubles
- Recommended for players who are fine-tuning their technique and can implement multiple tactical plays on the run
- An advance tennis player has played or able to play in a singles tournament or regular fixtures
- Player is able to play and understand the baseline to net transition game
- Manipulate serves with spin for tactical reasoning
- $20/sessions (sign up 2 weeks before the season starts – Early Bird)
- $22.50/session (standard rate)
*Multiplied by the number of sessions left in the current season coaching package
Adult Racquet Special – $160 – When Signing Up for a Coaching Season
When signing up for the a coaching season you have the options to purchase a racquet at a special price from the Tennis Canberra pro-shop. During your class you can test a couple of racquets and our team of coaches are able to help you choose the right racquet for you.
Our $160 specials are full graphite and best suited for Starter to Intermediate Players. These racquets are from our Head, Babolat & Wilson suppliers who sponsor Tennis Canberra so we can are always able to sell them below retail prices.
Intermediate-Advance players or regular competition players we advise you to demo our top-line racquets you would be suited to a racquet which are stiffer. These racquets range from $260-$350 however, we are able to order them in below recommend retail prices.
Organise Your Own Tennis Group
Want to play with friends in a private group setting. Organise your own group with a Tennis Canberra Coach.
- Groups of 4 = $40/player
- Groups 5 or 6 = $35/player
- Groups 7-12 = $30/player
- Groups of 12+ = $25/player
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sort out a time, day & venue
Click Here for weekly regular Single, Doubles or Triples Private Lessons