Canberra’s historic tennis club
Barton Tennis Club is located walking distance from the Kingston Foreshore and Manuka. Boasting four synthetic grass tennis courts and a recently updated clubhouse, there is no better place to play tennis in Canberra.
Tennis Canberra launched their first coaching programs at the Barton Tennis Club in 2013. As the official partner tennis club for Telopea Park School, Forrest Primary, St. Edmunds College and Canberra Grammar School the Barton Tennis Club is proud to bring tennis to the Inner South Canberra community.
Courts are easily assessable to the public and a Walk-To-Tennis Program is offered to Telopea Park School students.
We welcome you to the game, we welcome you to Barton Tennis Club.
- 3:30pm Aces
- 4pm Cubs, Junior Club & Squad*
- 5pm Cubs & Junior Club
- 5pm Adult Skills (Beginners)
- 6pm Adult Skills (Beginner & Intermediate)
*Walk-To-Tennis Telopea Park School Service Available
Our Walk-To-Tennis & Pick Up Service to Barton Tennis Club is for Telopea Park School Students.
- Coach School Pick-up at school meeting point 3:15pm
- Walk to tennis with coach
- Healthy Snack
- Group Tennis Lesson (3:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Parent Club Pick up at 4:30-5pm
For more information Click Here