Christmas Party Update – Pending Weather – Saturday December 2nd
Friday 2:28pm – Saturday December 2nd is scheduled to rain. Unfortunately this is the day of our Christmas Party. We are going to give it every chance to go ahead however if we cancel due to wet weather you will need to check this link.
If we do cancel we still want to celebrate and will host a Summer Party in January or early February as we still want to say thank you to everyone in the Tennis Canberra family.
For now lets cross our fingers and toes and hope that the weather holds off.