Old Parliament House (OPH) Tennis Club – Open Day
Tennis Canberra is hosting the Official Open Day for the Old Parliament House Tennis Club. There will be junior and adult programs showcased and an opportunity for the community to participate in the Tennis Australia Program Hot Shots (juniors) and Cardio Tennis (adults).
Come a try the following sessions: No booking is required
- Cardio Tennis 10 – 11am
- Hot Shots 10 – 11am
- Courts will be open to the public 1-3pm
We will be showcasing our coaching programs through the morning and hosting an inter-club event for the public to see and support.
- Pre-Aces & Aces (ages 3 – 6) 8:30 – 9am
- Cubs (ages 5-7) 8:30 – 9:15am
- Jr Club & Squad (ages 7+) 9 – 10am
- Cardio Tennis (adults) 9 – 10am (give it a go at 10 -11am)
- Adult beginners (10 – 11am)
- Junior Club Teams Challenge between the Bears, Tigers & Wolves will be showcased from 11:30am – 12:45pm. This is Canberra’s only grassroots teams which encourages kids from the age of 6 to play matches in a fun team environment.
We will be opening membership for the very first time so you, your family and friends can enjoy the OPH along with us. For more information about membership please see the link below.http://www.tenniscanberra.com.au/activities/old-parliament-house/
We can’t wait to see CBR out on the court,
Your Favourite Tennis Coaches