Bushfire Relief Fundraisers: Play Tennis Canberra
With the South Coast closely linked to Canberra it really hits home when you think about devastation many people went through over the New Year period. I’ve had friends lose their home in Mogo and it breaks my hear hearing about the devastation in these communities.
The fight is not over and our thoughts are with our Fire Fighters on the frontline not just in NSW but all over Australia.
Our Tennis Canberra family is one of love and want to help where we can. I have talked to our coaches and for the next month we will be holding Saturday Fundraisers to help our NSW Rural Fire Service.
The Tennis Canberra coaches will be running Bushfire Relief Tennis Lessons to raise funds for the NSW Rural Fire Services (RFS).
Raising Funds for the NSW Rural Fire Services – Bushfire Relief Tennis Lessons by Tennis Canberra
- Book a Bushfire Relief Session
- Donation accepted on the day or directly donate to the NSW RFS (bring your receipt so I we can keep track of donations from the Tennis Canberra Family)
- Share our Facebook Event www.facebook.com/events/
- Enjoy tennis lesson by our professional tennis coaches
- Fundraiser #1: Saturday January 11th (9am-11am) – Adults Sessions Only
- Fundraiser #2: Saturday January 18th (9am-11am) – Adult Sessions Only
- Fundraiser #3: Saturday February 1st (9am-11am) – Juniors & Adults + Family Picnic & Open Court Sessions
- Fundraiser #4: Saturday February 8th (12-2pm) – Juniors & Adults + Family Picnic & Open Court Sessions
Where: Old Parliament House Tennis Club
Due to the recent poor air quality (AQ) experienced over the last month we are hoping that at least we get the chance to hold a couple fundraisers however, this will be pending the AQ on the day.
We thank the following tennis legends for donating to the NSW Rural Fire Community Service