Give tennis a go – Free Trial Week: September 21st – 27th
Happy Spring! The sun is out, the flower are in bloom and a stroll to the local courts becomes the norm. We welcome the new players to join us for a free tennis week in preparation for a exciting term 4. For all those already registered for next term you can use this opportunity to meet the team, dust out any winter cobwebs and ask us any questions. Those thinking about playing this summer this opportunity will give you a taste of the summer of tennis at Tennis Canberra.
The coaches are going to use this time to give advice on which session you or your child should participate in and help us organise our classes for term 4. Below is all the information you need however if you have any question please email us or give us a call.
- What: Attend a trial group adult or junior tennis class in week 10 of Term 3.
- When: Monday 21st of September – 27th of September (For times see the term timetable)
- Who: Adult or junior players that want to play tennis or players who want to give tennis a go. We have sessions for beginners to competition players.
- Where: We run programs at the following venues – Barton Tennis Club, Majura Tennis Club (Dickson), Reid Tennis Club and the Old Parliament House Gardens (Parkes). Please visit the term timetable to see the most convenient session that suits you.
- Booking: Please fill out the online booking form www.tenniscanberra.com.au/book-online Be sure to let us know you want to attend the free tennis week in the additional notes section
- Contact: Email email@example.com or call us on 0423 366 014