Canberra’s favourite tennis school holiday program is your answer to an exciting tennis camp experience. Have fun in the sun and learn a game you can play life. Our coaches are first aid officers and highly qualified tennis instructors. Teaching a game we are so passionate about in a safe and enjoyable environment is our #1 priority.
Come for the entire camp or a couple of days and get that consistent practice to take your game to the next level. We have a variety of options, which accommodate age, skill level and family commitments.
Our coaches are very excited to meet you and cannot wait to hit the courts for another tennis holiday experience.
Upcoming Holiday Camps
- April Camp 2 (ANZAC WEEK): April 23rd & 24th @ Barton Tennis Club (Morning & Half-Day Options)
- July Camp 1: July 9th – 11th @ Old Parliament House (Half & Full-Day Options)
- July Camp 2: July 16 & 17th @ Barton Tennis Club (Morning & Half-Day Options)
- July Camp 3: July 18th & 19th @ Turner Tennis Club (Morning & Half-Day Options)
Registrations Are Open – Limited Spots!
|Programs||Time||3-Day Cost||Daily Cost|
|Aces Morning (Ages 4-6)||9am – 10am||$90||$40|
|Half-Day (Ages 7+)||9am – 1pm||$150||$60|
|Full-Day (Ages 8+)||9am – 5pm||$180||$70|
The easiest payment method is cash payed on the first day. Be sure to put your child’s name and program with the exact cash amount in an envelope.
Note: Programs length can be determined by experience irrelevant of age. If unsure please email email@example.com
- Drop-off time from 8:30am at the Old Parliament House Bowls Club House or Barton Tennis Club (please note which venue is running camps)
- Final pick-up times: 10:15am (Aces Morning), 1:15pm (Half-day), 5:15pm (Full-day)
- Racquets are supplied for those who do not have a racquet
- Bring a drink bottle and pack enough food for morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, plus an emergency snack
- Fruit will be served as a snack during small breaks
- Important – have as much fun as possible!