Play tennis at home with the Tennis Canberra Mini Court Home Program. Learn from your favourite Tennis Canberra Coaches and complete the various tennis challenges your coach has set.
How it works?
Tennis Canberra will deliver you a MINI COURT PACKAGE TO YOUR HOME to hire.
The MINI COURT PACKAGE Includes:
- 1 Mini-Net
- Junior Racquets (if required)
- 2-Red Low Compression Tennis Balls (yours to keep)
- An Instructional Video from your Favourite Tennis Coaches (choose which coach teaches you for the day)
- A Mini Courts Challenge List
- Delivery & Pick-up (Canberra, ACT only)
Cost: $55/day (Available Everyday) – SPECIAL INTRO OFFER $40 for the first 20 bookings!
- Package Drop off: Between 8:00am – 10:00am
- Package Pick up: Between 5-6pm
Payment – An invoice will be issued upon booking
All Tennis Canberra Coaches will be handling all equipment with gloves and will be disinfecting all packages before and after delivery. We ask all parents if you or your kids are in self-isolation due to travel or sickness that you postponed your package.
Choose from a range of Mini Courts Home Programs
Level 1 – STRIKING
Level 2 – TARGETING
Level 3 – RALLYING
Level 4 – MATCH PLAY
- Droppin’ and a poppin’ (Stage 1)
- Feel alive, Hi-five (Stage 2)
- Steady, aim… Fire! (Stage 3)
- Target Practice (Stage 1)
- X marks the spot (Stage 2)
- I can see a rainbow (Stage 3)
- Let’s Rally! (Stage 1)
- Vamos (Stage 2)
- C’mon (Stage 3)
- Game, Set, Match (Stage 1)
- Game on (Stage 2)
- Oz Backyard Open (Stage 3)
Why are we doing this?
In the midst of COVID-19 our coaches want to continue helping our players while they spend time at home. It is a great opportunity for kids and parents to interact so they can continue on their tennis journey. If they are new to the sport this a fantastic chance to join the sport in your own space!
Help our coaches!
With the suspension of Tennis Canberra services we are looking for ways to continue to bring minimal revenue to the company so we can look after our tennis coaches.
Good tennis coaches are extremely hard to find. We would hate to see them leave our sport due to these unfortunate circumstances. We are determined to do everything in our power to support our tennis family so when this is all over they are ready to provide the best coaching available.
We hope you enjoy the Tennis Canberra Mini Courts Program. Our team is looking forward to seeing you on the court when we have the green light to resume our regular coaching sessions.