Tennis & Education Camps – Can’t leave your kids at home?
The decision to go pupil-free from Tuesday March 24th to the rest of Term 1 has put some parents into a spin. As outdoor activities are set to continue momentarily our team would like to help.
Tennis Canberra’s “Tennis Education Camps” are the help parents who cannot leave their kids at home or supervise them due to work constraints.
Our team will be offering Full-Day & Half-Day Tennis-Education Camps starting Monday March 30th until the end of Term 1 Thursday April 9th.
All sessions will be outside and run similar to our Tennis Canberra Holiday Camps. We are planing to add reading time, chance to catch up with homework and similar schools activities to mix up the day – all outdoors of course.
- Venue: Old Parliament House Tennis Club Gardens
- Daily, 3-Day, 4-Day or 5-Day Packages available
- Strict COVID-19 Guidelines will apply
- Sessions will only go head only when there is no rain predicted as we cannot bring them indoors (please have a contingency plan).
Tennis-Education Day Camp Packages
Half-Day (1pm – 5pm)
- Daily: $80
- 3-Day Package: $200
- 4-Day Package: $250
- 5-Day Package:$300
- Daily: $70
- 3-Day Package: $150
- 4-Day Package: $200
- 5-Day Package:$250
Important: All packages are to be used within a camp week as our team will only run this service if we have enough participants. See all camp dates below:
- Tennis-School Camp #1: March 30th – May 3rd (Monday-Friday)
- Tennis-School Camp #2: April 6th-9th (Monday-Thursday)
* We need a minimum of 6 players in total per day to run these sessions. Cash payment on the first day of attendance as we do not have EFTPOS facilities.
What to bring?
- Own Tennis Gear – If you do not have a racquet we can arrange one to purchase
- Homework – If applicable
- A book to read
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Snacks
- Coloured pencils
How a typical Tennis-School Day Camp may look like:
- 8:30 – 9pm (Half-Day Morning & Full-Day Drop-Off)
- 9am – 9:45am: On Court Session 1
- 9:45am – 10:30am: Reading/Homework/Art/Problem Solving (in the gardens)
- 10:30am – 11am: Morning Snack
- 11am – 11:45am: On Court Session 2
- 11:45am – 12:30pm: Reading/Homework/Art/Problem Solving (in the gardens)
- 12:30 – 1:30pm Lunch (Half-Day Afternoon Drop-off & Morning Half-Day Pick Up
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm – On Court Session 3
- 2:15pm – 3pm – Reading/Homework/Art/Problem Solving (in the gardens)
- 3pm – 3:45pm – On Court Sessions 4
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm -Reading/Homework/Art/Problem Solving (in the gardens)
- 4:30pm – 5pm – Parent Club Pick Up