Weather Update: Thursday 5th of November – We are on for now however there is predicted storms at 4pm please check this link before you leave for your session
Weather Update: 3:02pm – We are on! if the grey clouds get darker please check this link for any updates.
Weather Update: 1:50pm – We are still on for now. Thunder and rain is predicted at 4pm however no signs of rain at present. Please check this link at before your class. Our 3:30pm Aces & Cubs please check this link at 2:50pm for an update. If there is no update we are on!
Weather Update: 11:50am – Pending afternoon weather – 50/50 at this stage. Clouds and morning showers but they have cleared for now. No afternoon classes have been cancelled. Please see this link at 1:30pm for an update on weather and classes.