Weather Update: Wednesday 21st of October – No sign of rain! All sessions from 5pm are on!
Update: 4:53pm – No sign of rain! All sessions from 5pm are on!
Update: 3:36pm – The rain has stopped at Reid Tennis Club and the courts are playable. Our 4pm Junior Club is on for now. I will try to update the 5pm sessions at 4:30pm however if you do not here from us then it means we are on court and tennis is on!
Update: 3pm – Our 3:30pm Aces & Cubs are cancelled. It is lightly raining and with the bom.gov.au prediction stating more rain from 3-4pm it is only going to get worse. All sessions after 4pm are pending as the weather is looking 50/50 at the moment please check back here at 3:30pm.
Update: 2:42pm – Our 3:30pm Aces & Cubs are going ahead. Please visit this link at 3pm for confirmation. All other sessions please visit this link 45-minutes before your session.