Weather Update: Wednesday 31st of August – WE ARE ON – Please check back before your class if it rains again!
Update 2:40pm – Suns out and we are on! See you on the court. If it happens to rain again or not sure check the website. If there is no update we are on the court having some fun!!
Update 1:44pm: I just checked the courts out and there is hope! Some flooding but depending on the next hour we are hoping to get all lessons starting at 3:30pm on. We are pretty confident if we are going to get 5pm and sessions after on so check this page before your class. Repeat no classes have been cancelled, the courts are a little flooded but if the rain holds and this slight wind continues we can get on!
Update 12pm: Very optimistic but the courts are flooded at the moment but the rain has turned into a sprinkle over the last hour. We will make a call at 1:30pm so if you have potential plans you aren’t waiting around for us to make a call. Keep your fingers crossed guys. I’ll be back with a session update at 1:30pm.