Bushfire Relief Fundraisers & Tennis Canberra Open Days
With the South Coast closely linked to Canberra it really hits home when you think about devastation many people went through over the New Year period. I’ve had friends lose their home in Mogo and it breaks my hear hearing about the devastation in these communities.
The fight is not over and our thoughts are with our Fire Fighters on the frontline not just in NSW but all over Australia.
Our Tennis Canberra family is one of love and want to help where we can. I have talked to our coaches and for the next month we will be holding Saturday Fundraisers & Tennis Canberra Open Days to help our NSW Rural Fire Service & WIRES.
The Tennis Canberra coaches will be running Bushfire Relief Tennis Lessons & Open Days to raise funds for the NSW Rural Fire Services (RFS) & WIRES.
Where: Old Parliament House Tennis Club
Please RSVP by booking your session above
- Fundraiser #1: Saturday January 11th (9am-11am) – Adults Sessions Only
- Fundraiser #2: Saturday January 18th (9am-11am) – Adult Sessions Only
- OPEN DAY & Fundraiser #3: Saturday February 1st (9am-12am) – Juniors & Adults(9am & 10am) & Open Court Sessions (Get Your Racquet On – 11am)
- OPEN DAY & Fundraiser #4: Saturday February 8th (12-2pm) – Juniors & Adults (12pm & 1pm) & Open Court Sessions (Get Your Racquet On – 12pm)
Raising Funds for the NSW Rural Fire Services – Bushfire Relief Tennis Lessons by Tennis Canberra
- Book a Bushfire Relief Session
- Donation accepted on the day or directly donate to the NSW RFS or WIRES (bring your receipt so I we can keep track of donations from the Tennis Canberra Family)
- Share our Facebook Event www.facebook.com/events/
- Enjoy tennis lesson by our professional tennis coaches
We thank the following tennis legends for donating to the NSW Rural Fire Community Service