Happy Holidays: Whats in store for 2015
On behalf of the Tennis Canberra coaches and those who work behind the scenes I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I’m absolutely spent and the summer break will give all the coaches time to recharge their batteries before a busy summer of tennis.
We’ve come along way and looking back on 2014 we can say we’ve given everything we’ve got. Although we are humbled by the kind words and the positive feedback we believe there are better things to come in 2015.
With 4 established locations, passionate and professional coaches and programs the whole of Canberra can participate in Tennis Canberra is due for a big one.
Again, we cannot thank you enough for the support we’ve received and we’ve done our job if you guys are enjoying the sport we are so passionate about.
Below is a list of the upcoming events Tennis Canberra is running this January and February. Please don’t wait till the last minute to sign up as we are already in the process of organising our 2015 summer and term 1 programs.
January Adult Programs @ Old Parliament House Rose Gardens
- 3-week Skill Sessions – 5th, 12th & 19th (Monday) @ Old Parliament House Rose Gardens – 7pm – $60
- 3-day Cardio Tennis Boot Camp 5th, 6th & 7th (Monday – Wednesday) of January @ Old Parliament House – $45
January Junior Holiday Camps @ Old Parliament House Rose Gardens
Term 1, 2015 – Adult and Junior Groups – Launching first week of February
- Launching the of Monday the 2nd of February. New players please see the timetable and fill out online booking sheet
- Existing players we’ve kept you in the same program. Could you please confirm sometime during the summer you want to stay in that session and we will lock you in. We will advise those players that we feel need to move sessions (mainly juniors moving up).
- Please note there will be minor changes to some session in 2015 so can you all have a look at the timetable sometime during the summer to make sure your session is still running