THE OLD PARLIAMENT HOUSE TENNIS CLUB (like all community clubs in the ACT) IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID19 RELATED ACT GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS.
We advise you to delay booking the courts until the restrictions are eased and community tennis clubs are allowed to reopen.
Become a member of the proud Old Parliament House Tennis Club. With five tennis courts which are pleasing on the eyes, coaching options and social events this iconic venue serves more than just tennis. With many benefits and playing opportunities we would like to welcome you to our proud tennis community.
How to become a member of the Old Parliament House Gardens Tennis Club
- Click the “Join The Old Parliament House Tennis Club” Button below to access the membership page (via Tennis ACT website)
- Fill the required information and choose a membership option to suit you, your child or your family.
- Make Online Payment
- Once payment is received and membership is approved you will receive a welcome email with information about court bookings, membership information and club events. Note: Please allow 3-5 business days for membership applications to be approved.
Annual Membership Period
February 1st* to January 31st^
^Of The Following Year | *New Early Bird Memberships Start December 1st
|Family Membership||Adult Membership||Junior Membership|
|2 Parents + Juniors||Players 19+ years and over||Players 18 years and under|
|*Early Bird Special – Play in the Aussie Summer for Free!|
Joining Period: January 1st – January 31st
|Joining Period: February 1st to April 30th|
|Pro-Rata Year||Join May: $250|
Join August: $225
Join November: $200
|Join May: $150|
Join August: $125
Join November: $100
- Members can access courts anytime from 7:30am – 8:30pm (subject to availability)
- Free lights (only club in ACT)
- Membership exclusive events
- Pre-Ticketing Sales to The Australian Open
- Non-members can hit with members for $5 per non-member (visitor fee)